Already the Sonali Bank has published the Scholarship notice for the SSC & HSC pass student. We notice that many students look for the Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022 for SSC & HSC Students. So in this article today we wanna going to share the scholarship PDF file with you. also you can collect all kids of the necessary information about the Scholarship. We notice that many students don’t know how they can apply for Scholarships.
So in this article these type of solution we will be provided to you. But you need to stary with us & read the full article, also follow the all kinds of steps to successfully apply for the Sonali bank Scholarship. So if you want to apply online today, then this is the right place for you. So, please check the full article & apply online now.
Sonali Bank Scholarship Overview
The Sonali Bank SSC & HSC Scholarship’s most important Date & time schedule will be given below. If you want to apply for the scholarship, then you should know this information. So please check the below information now.
- Scholarship Name: Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022.
- Application Start Date: 27 February 2022.
- Application End Date: 18 March 2022.
- Who can Apply: SSC & HSC Pass Students.
- Scholarship Amount: 10,000 Tk.
- Online Application Link: https://www.sonalibank.com.bd/csr
Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022
Sonali Bank Ltd is one the most reputed govt bank in Bangladesh. Every year the bank authority provide scholarship fro SSC & HSC pass student. This year the Sonali bank already published the Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022. This circular can be collect from Sonalini bank’s official website. Also, you can easily check the notice from our website. Be noted that already the Sonali Bank Online Application was started from 27 March 2022 & this online application process for the Scholarship is held till 18 March 2022.
So if you passed the SSC or HSC examination recently then this article is most important for you. Because here we will discuss about all kinds of the necessary information about the Scholarship notice. Please check the below image now for the Scholarship official Notice.
How to Apply for Sonali Bank Scholarship
Already the Scholarship notice was published by the Sonali Bank authority. This circular can be found at the official website also. After that most oif the students want to apply for the Scholarship. But most of the candidates don’t know about How to Apply for Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022. So in this article today we wanna going to share the online application procedure with you. If you recently passed the SSC or HSC exam then you can apply for the Scholarship. Now please follow the below-given steps carefully.
- First of all You need to visit: https://www.sonalibank.com.bd/csr/
- Then click on “Apply for Sonali Bank Education Stipend 2020”
- Then you will redirect to another page.
- There you could find an Online application form.
- Now fill-up the form with the correct information.
- After that, you need to upload your Recent Photo & signature.
- Now, Check all of the Information again.
- Finally, Click on the “Submit Date” Option.
Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022 Eligibility for application
The Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022 was published by the authority. If you want to apply for the scholarship then you need to face minimum requirements. Now we will share the Eligibility criteria in the below points.
- Students who have passed SSC or equivalent examinations in 2020 and are currently studying at HSC or equivalent level can apply.
- Students who have passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2020 and are currently studying at undergraduate or equivalent level can apply.
- Ordinary students/sons/daughters of freedom fighters studying at HSC or equivalent level should get GPA of 5.00 and students with disabilities should get a minimum GPA of 3.50.
- Ordinary students studying undergraduate/equivalent level/sons and daughters of freedom fighters / their sons and daughters should get a GPA of 5.00 and students with disabilities should get a minimum GPA of 3.50.
- Only poor students / disabled students/sons and daughters of indigent freedom fighters / their sons and daughters (whose father/guardian’s monthly income is not more than Tk. 15,000 / = maximum) can apply.
Required GPA for Sonali Bank Scholarship
In the below table we will share the GPA required summary for the SSC & HSC pass candidates. Please check it now
|Exam Name||Passing Year||General Student||Autistic Students:|
Already the Sonali bank Scholarship for the SSC & HSC Pass student has been published, besides already the online application process was started on 27 February 2022 & this process will continue till 18 march 2022. We notice that many candidates want to apply for the scholarship & they also want to know the number of Scholarships. So for your kind information, the Sonali bank provides a BDT 10000 Tk scholarship for both of SSC & HSC pass candidates.
Official Notice of Sonali bank Scholarship
The Sonali bank authority published the scholarship notice. Already the online application process was started & this process was held till 18 march 2022. This scholarship is applicable for SSC & HSC pass students who study now in the graduate level. If you also want to apply for the Sonali Bank Scholarship then please apply as soon as. check the Official Notice of this Scholarship from below.
Necessary Documents for Sonali Bank Scholarship Application
If you want to apply for the Sonali Bank Scholarship then you need to have some required documents. Before applying please check the documents information for below.
- Printed Copy of Online Application
- Original Testimonial Copy of Educational Institute.
- Academic Transcript (SSC & HSC)
- Citizenship Certificate (NID of Birth Certificate)
- Guardians Monthy Income Statement from UP Chairman.
- Testimonial of Government Employee guardians salary from the proper authority
- Freedom fighters certificate for freedom fighters’ children
- Autistic Certificate for autistic applicants from District Social Service Office
- Certificate of extra co-curricular activities of students’ life if present.
- Applicant Passport Size Photographs.
SSC Scholarship 2022 – Sonali Bank
The Sonali has been published the Sonali Bank Scholarship for SSC Pass students. All the students who pass the SSC exam in 2020/2021, can apply for the scholarship. Students who have passed SSC or equivalent examinations in 2020 or 2021 and now they are currently studying at HSC or equivalent level can apply. But they have to achieve a minimum GPA of 5.00 (For General students) in the SSC exam & for disabilities should get a minimum GPA of 3.50. If you were able to face the criteria then please apply for this scholarship now.
HSC Scholarship 2022 – Sonali Bank
Besides SSC students all of the HSC pass candidates also can apply for the Sonali Bank HSC Scholarship 2022. Ordinary students who are studying undergraduate/equivalent level/sons and daughters of freedom fighters / their sons and daughters should get a GPA of 5.00 and students with disabilities should get a minimum GPA of 3.50. If you were able to face these minimum criteria then please apply for the scholarship now on online.
Sonali Bank Scholarship Result 2022
The Scholarship online Application is now ongoing. After that, the Bank authority published the primary selection result. Then finally Sonali bank will be published the Sonali Bank Scholarship Result 2022. But the result published date is not published yet. If you want to collect your result then please stay with us. Because we will update this post & try to share the scholarship Primary Selestuion result & also try to share the Final Sonali Bank Scholarship Result 2022 with you.
Thanks for reading this article about Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022. In this article, we were tried to share all kinds of info about how can apply, application eligibility, required documents etc. We hope that you can successfully apply for the scholarships. If you like this post then please share the article link to your friends. So that they also can apply for the Bank Scholarship. Please stay with us for the next update about Sonali Bank Scholarship. Also, you can check the Scholarship Result from here.