Already the Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2022 has been published by the MIST authority. You could find the MIST admission official notice on the https://www.mist.ac.bd/ website. Also, we will share the notice in this article. The online application will start from 17th February 2022 & held online application till 5 march 2022.
After Publish the HSC Result then already the MISt published their admission notice on 15 February., So if you passed the HSC exam & wants to admit in MISt then this is the right opportunity for you. Please apply for you seat & prepare yourself for the MISt admission Test examination. Be noted that the MIST admission test exam will be held on 18 March 2022.
Important Date & Time
- Institute: Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Application Start Date: 17 February 2022
- Application End Date: 05 March 2022
- Admission Test Exam: 18 March 2022
- A Unit Application Fee: 800 Taka
- (A + B) Unit Application Fee: 1000 Taka
MIST Admission Circular 2022
The Military Institute of Science and Technology admission circular has been published on 15 February 2022. So most of the admitted candidates searching for the admission circular. So now we will share the official notice for you. All the Admission Requirements, Application stat & end date & the Admission test examination date etc you could find here. Please check the below-given image for more details.
MIST Apply Qualifications
If you want to apply for the MISt admission, then ypu shud face minimum qualification requirements. Please check the requirements first then apply online.
- a. SSC (or Equivalent). The applicants who passed the examination in 2019 & 2018 in Science Group
obtained a minimum GPA of 4.00 (without fourth subject) in a scale of 5.00.
- b. HSC Examination (or Equivalent). The applicants who passed in 2021 (result published in 2022) &
2020 obtaining a minimum total Grade Point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and
- c. GCE (‘O’ and ‘A-Levels or Equivalent).
(1) The applicants who passed in 2019 & 2018 with a minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ Level.
(2) The applicants who passed in 2021 & 2020 with a minimum two ‘B’ grades and one ‘C’ grade
in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE ‘A-Level.
- d. Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering, must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a
minimum grade point of ‘A-’/ GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
Admission Test Exam Mark Distribution
- a. There will be NO Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). Questions will be in both English & Bangla and
applicants can answer either in English or Bangla. The marks distributions for both units are as follows:
|A||Mathematics||40||Total Marks: 100, Exam Duration: 2 Hours|
|B||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks: 100+100, Exam Duration: 2 +2= 4 Hours|
- b. No mark is allotted for S.S.C/H.S.C/Equivalent results. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of
Written Test only. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 40% for both Unit A and Unit B.
- c. Five per cent (5%) marks will be deducted from the written test for the candidates who passed HSC in
2020. Thereafter, a Combined Merit List (candidates who passed HSC in 2021 and 2020) will be prepared for
admission and department allocation.
Application Form Submission
Application to be submitted online through MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd) only. After successful submission of the application, the applicant will receive a USER ID online. With that USER ID, the applicant needs to send SMS to 16222 from Tele-Talk’s pre-paid mobile phone with the required balance. The application fee is Tk 800 (Eight hundred) for UNIT A and Tk 1000 (One thousand) for UNIT B and UNIT (A+B). Detail instructions for e-Application and Fee submission is given in the MIST website. On successful completion of both, ap
Selection Criteria for MIST Admission 2022
- A merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared on the basis of Written tests only (100%).
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 40% for both Unit A and Unit B. Biology at HSC or equivalent level is a must for applicants of Biomedical Engineering with a grade point of minimum (A-).
- Biology at GCE or equivalent level is a must for applicants of Biomedical Engineering with a minimum grade point ‘C’.
- 5% marks will be deducted from the written test for the last year (2022) candidates. Thereafter, a Combined Merit List (current year and last year’s candidates) will be prepared for the admission and department allocation.
Thanks for reading this article. We were tried to share here about the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2022. Also could find all kinds of Admission information. We hope that you can get your admission info from this article. Please share the article address to your friend so that they also can check the MIST Admission Notice 2022.