The GST Admission Circular 2022 has been published by the authority. All the admitted candidates can apply on www.gstadmission.ac.bd link. This year the initial application will start on June 2022 and will end on July 2022. Also, the admission test exam date was announced. The exam will be held on 30 July, 13 & 20 August 2022. Alo you need to pay BDT 1500/- as the only the application fee.
We notice that most of the candidate who wants to get admitted in GST universities, now they were looking fo the GST Admission Circular PDF file. So for your kind information in this article today we wanna going to share with you about how to get the GST Circular & how to apply online.
GST Admisison 2021-22
- Application Date: 15 June 2022
- Application End Date: 25 June 2022
- Application Fee: 1500 Taka
- Admission Test: 30 July, 13 & 20 August 2022
- Apply Link : gstadmission.ac.bd
GST Admission Circular 2022
The GST admission circular 2022 has been published by the authority. Alreday the Circular PDf file is available on the official website. We know that the online application starts from 15 June 2022 & held till 25 June 2022. If you want to get admitted GST then apply online now. Also, the GST admission test exam date was announced by the authority. The admission exam will be held on 30 July, 13 & 20 August 2022. If you want to get the GST circular as PDF then please collect the below image file now.
GST Online Application Procedure – How to Apply
Alredy the GST admission Circular 2022 has been Published & start the online application process. We notice that most of the candidate wants to apply online. But they could not know how to apply online for the GST admission text examination. So for your kind information in the below, we shared A to Z process about how to apply online. Please follow the below instruction & apply online now.
- Firstly, go to the General Science and Technology (GST) admission-related official website: www.gstadmission.org.
- After entering this website you will see the admission requirement.
- If you are eligible for an application, click on the “Primary Application” button.
- Now you get the application form and fill-up this up with your academic information.
- Upload your image and signature.
- If everything is ok, click to “Submit” button.
- Before the final submission website shows you all the information overview with image and signature. Check your all information again.
There are 3 units in total. These are- Unit A (Science), Unit B (Arts), and Unit C (Commerce). If you want to apply for the GST admission test exam, then you have to face a minimum application qualification. Before applying online please Let’s know the requirements for admission to these units.
For A Unit (Science)
- Candidates who have passed SSC/ equivalent exam in 2018/ 2019 and HSC/ equivalent exam in 2020/ 2021 from the science group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must be obtained a minimum grading point average of 3.50 (including optional subjects) in each exam and a total grading point average of 7.00 in both exams.
For B Unit (Arts/Humanities)
- Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from 2017/2018 and HSC or equivalent examination in 2020 or 2021 from the Humanities Group can apply for admission.
- Applicants must be obtained a minimum grading point average (GPA) of 3.00 (including 4th subject) in each examination and a total grading point average (GPA) of 6.00 in both exams.
For C Unit (Commerce / Business Studies)
- Applicants who have passed SSC or its equivalent exam from 2018/ 2019 and HSC or its equivalent exam in 2020 or 2021 from Commerce Group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must be obtained a minimum GPA of 3.00 (including the fourth subject) in each exam and a total GPA of 6.50 in both exams.
GST Admission Test Date 2022
This year the GST admission test examination will start from 30 July 2022 & held till 20 August 2022. This year total 22 universities appeared in the GST admission system. All the candidates were attended the 3 three different unit exams. Please check the below table for more details.
|A Unit (Science )||30 July 2022||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|B Unit (Arts)||13 August 2022||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|C Unit (Commerce)||20 August 2022||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
GST Admission Test Marks Distribution
If you were a GST admitted candidate then you should know the GST Admission Test Marks Distribution before seat the admission test examination. Each unit will have an admission test of 100 marks. The admission test time will be 1 hour & the pass mark is 30. In the below section we shared unit-wise mark distribution for you. Please check it now
NB: There will be no question from ICT part in GST admission test for 2021-2022 academic year.
Unit A (Science)
|Total = 100|
Note: You have to choose any 1 subject out of 2 optional subjects Mathematics, Biology.
Unit B (Humanities)
|Total = 100|
Unit C (Commerce)
|Business Organization and Management||25|
|Total = 100|
GST Admission Universities List
A total 20 universities are listed for GST admission. Most of the students want to know the GST University list. So in the below section, we will share the 20 gaucho university list for you.
- Jagannath University
- Islami University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Barisal University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Begum Rokeya University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- MawlanaBhashani University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Rabindra University
- BangabanduDigital University
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- FazilatunnesaMujib University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
Thanks for reading this article which written about GST Admision Circular 2022. In this article, we were tried to share how to apply online & how to get the GST Circular PDF file. We hope that already you could get the Circular PDF file & successfully apply online. So if you like this[post then please share the link to others.